Sunday, October 17, 2010

Going to make you SMILE Josh!!!

I came home from a long day of Real Estate yesterday...I was just sitting down at my desk to get the latest contract scanned when I looked at my computer screen and just about died. THEY HAD COME INTO THE HOUSE, TAKEN THE PICTURE, PUT IT ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN all while I was gone. What is crazy is that NO ONE ELSE was home either and it was Saturday!! I was SO SAD to have missed them. I had 't seen Chad yet!!! He just got home Friday. So I hurried and called Greg and they were on their way to a singles activity and then to guess where? WHISTLE WOK!!!! I told them they had BEST be BACK HERE sometime before midnight ---with GIRLS and with SUITS. I was so dang HAPPY to see them. I guess Anna is the only girl they could scavenge. I tried for Rachel Barrett, Rachel Bean, and others..but all were out of town for the UEA weekend. They had a blast in the pool and hot tub until midnight. Dad even went to Smith's and bought LOADS of treats for them. We REALLY miss you Josh...makes us feel like you really ARE coming home though when they come. Greg kept saying...I just feel like I am waiting and waiting for Josh to walk through that door...it won't be long Buddy...and you WILL BE!!!!
PS The pool is heated to 92 degrees so that is how they can stand it in this cold. We were going to try to keep it heated till you come, but its not looking all that likely since it keeps getting colder and colder...the HOT TUB will be ready and waiting though!!!

No comments: