Friday, October 1, 2010

5 WEEKS! 5 WEEKS!

Hey Lovey!!! 5 weeks till your most awesome back scratch ever!!! 5 weeks till I can feel you in my fingers, hands and arms, and smell you!!!! 5 weeks 5 weeks 5 weeks!!!!! And you'll be 21 in 8 days!!!

Make sure to click on Older posts so you can see a picture of Jake.

I am thinking that you will get to watch SOME conference? It will be nice to stay home this weekend. This conference has been a big marker "counter-downer" for me...and now I am FINALLY X'ing it off the calendar :) Spencer made me smile AND almost cry today when he told me he got work off tomorrow night for Priesthood Meeting with Sam and Dad and that that would be his last before he's gone. Geez.

I am wondering WHERE you would like to be...what bedroom, when you get home? Megan has taken over your old room, Spencer is alone in his, and Sam alone in his...we could make you a room upstairs at the end where the guest bedroom is---or put Megan in there, or put you in with Spencer...but I was thinking you might like to have your very own ALONE space after 2 years of constant "companions"???...Spencer has friends over nearly EVERY night so I didn't think you'd be crazy about that. I layed in the pool on a float for over an hour today "planning" and making lists in my head for when you get home. Yea, the boys have definitely gotten into your clothes...but don't worry...we'll get you NEW clothes...and they all share everything anyway...at least until Michael comes and takes it to Provo :)

Old Farm is the name of the Apartments Greg is in...I have made a call requesting a contract...right now they don't have any openings, but Greg feels pretty sure they will have openings closer to the end of the semester. You may want to ask Greg about his dating life. Just sayin'.

Megan's had her allergies something fierce this week. Michael went to Vegas for the weekend with mission companions. Spencer is working alot but mostly LOVING that the RYDER Cup is on TV. Sam is Mister Social butterfly and gone most of the time. I'm having a wonderful spell in real estate. Dad is dong the same ole things he always does. He likes the pool. Knew he would!!!

Please let me know if you think of something I can bring or if you need me to get something done here! I am SO GRATEFUL that you will be home for 6 weeks before starting school. AND IF you happen to change your mind and want to live at home and go to BYU instead or live in Provo and go to BYU...it's SO ALRIGHT BY ME!!! But if you stick with the Aggie plan, my brothers will just take turns letting me come up for the weekend :)

I love you!!!! 5 WEEKS!!! I am down to ONE HAND!!! Really, I LOVE YOU!!!!
Mom XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: