Sunday, January 15, 2012

CINDY LAMB

So...I am SAD that the cover isn't showing up bigger. I am so glad that this blog is really for ME...then I don't have to worry so much that whoever is reading this besides Spencer gets crazed with all my book LOVE. Well...my book LOVE is REAL. And I REALLY loved this book. Barb...when you read it I already know what you will say to me. Yep Cindy Lamb is my new Sarah Addison Allen :) And for the very SAME reasons. I NEED my endings to be SWEET people. I NEED the imperfectly REAL characters to screw up and still be totally LOVED and charming in spite of their quirks. Thank you Cindy Lamb for the laughter, the fear places you touched so honestly but then came back splatting me in the face with handsfuls of STRENGTH and remembrance of my "womanly soul" and all her "parts". Anyone up for the first soon to be weekly Psyhic Night at my house? Yes, it WILL include skinny dipping come Spring.
Cindy...THANK YOU that she wore red to her second marriage attempt. Thank you for the character Lara. Thank you for pg 307 "You all make the woman in me want to cry"....pg 325 "Sometimes, for a moment, life is truly beautiful."--Like Friday the 13th on my run at 9:40, NOTHING BUT SUNSHINE and the road and me.... ...pg 376 "Your feminine juices are saying this....GRAB THE LOVE"...its WHY we want to LIVE....
and so many others. Cindy...just ordered all your others off amazon.  These are the moments I could shriek in delight that I make money and can treat myself to such happy life diversions.

No comments: