Monday, January 30, 2012

Letter to Spencer 30 January 2012

Hi Lovey! As you can see I had SUCH a LOVELY time in Fort Collins with Catherine and her family.
I have been wondering how things are going with your glasses? We are still waiting on your contacts. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY in your account for your glasses.
I am excited that it is already MONDAY morning and I won't have to wait long to hear from you :)
Pray for Josh and Michael on Thursday when they are in Vegas at the open casting call for Survivor:)
Not much new news with the Fort Collins trip taking the chunk of my week in preparing for and being there. I thought of you SO MUCH while I was there with EVERYONE having an in house dog...and then the dog park...it is a Spencer kind of place. These people would be your peeps. They even have a country club with a golf course :)  A little hard for me to wake up to the REAL  Lindon world this morning :)But having your email coming makes it SO MUCH easier!!!! Actually I have some super exciting work projects I am working on and with  a little more exercise I will be happy to be after "it"!
I LOVE YOU. Excited to hear how your week with your investigators went.
Mom
XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

No comments: