Monday, January 30, 2012

Letter from Spencer 29 Jan 2012

Just a little disclaimer from Mom...he is totally biased and truly a MOMMAS BOY...AND I LOVE IT:)


hey fam pence here
this week was awesome and then aweful, we had a great week proselyting and then transfer calls came and i have to leave!!! im extremely saddend , saying goodbye to my converts and some of the less actives we reactivated to get our converts was one of the hardest things i have ever done, even though it brakes my heart im so glad i was raised by my mother, mom you really have taught me how to truley love poeple, life and even how to love challenges, you are my hero mom, never forget it. saying goodbyes are not fun, but the burden is lightened by the promise of eternal families, for they truly are my family now, my celestial kingdom wont be a happy place without some of the people i have met and taught here in charleston, its crazy how the gospel can forge such strong relationships. i am sad to leave but i know i can create an area with just as much love wherever i go, another thing mom taught me how to do, one thing that ive realized is that where you are does not make a place great , sure it can help , but the people there with you is really what makes where you are, great. lets just say charleston is great. anyways i dont know where i am going but i think i might be going to agusta just a gut feeling, sad part is that elder cardon is probably going to leave agusta this transfer, hopefuly i see him at the transfer meeting, thanks for the money for the glasses but i am going to order them when i get to my new area so they dont arrive while im gone and elder carter would have to send them to me. im so sad i only get to serve one transfer with elder carter, i feel like we have known eachother since the pre earth life, from the start we were just friends and neither of us have had to make any adjustmants to make living with eachother fun, i hope i can be completely myself with my next companion without annoying him, and even if not too bad haha i am who i am.
anyways i love you guys and miss i will let you know where i am next transfer,
p.s. mom, no more packages! just put money on my card, i dont want candy i just want money so i can buy what i need, and also things like protein so i can stay in shape, i think i am going to go off gluten, just see how it goes, i will probably give in though, homemade tortillas are amazing, lets just say they are celestial.
love elder harris
tell ally congrats and that i love her, and im happy for her, jesse is a good man.

No comments: