Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday at Harris'

 These guys are SUCH a KILL!!! How lucky are we to have such crazy great boys in our house all the time? Perk kept his helmet on through food AND Halo...Obviously Johnny was HAPPY about the way the game ended...and then so sad for Perkins:( We planned out Super Bowl Food ---Winger's wings and sticky fingers (found a recipe on net), potato skins, 7 layer dip (again) and then the sweet treats...
 Perk and the 7 layer dip.
 Josh ran in for a minute on his way back to Logan...he spent the weekend with his old missionary companion down in Brian Head snowmobiling and boarding.
 Marsh and Johnny had to be guinea pigs as well for my new glutten free chicken tetrazinni and peanut butter bars...don't think any male between 12 and 20 should qualify...if its warm and has meat they seem to think it's terrific. But let me say, I can make a MEAN loaf of glutten free bread for these boys now!
 Josh heading out the door...won't take another pic...we have our quota...  :) He starts bus driving training next weekend so he'll be home again...
 Meg heading down to Provo with HER glutten free goat cheese and butternut squash pasta dish for her friends to try.
And then Sam....taking a nap break from his hard day of football viewing.

Hey LOVE BUG!!!
Only 63 more weeks! We finally got snow yesterday in the mountains...just a scruff on the valley floor that melted by mid day today. Sundance got over a foot. The snowboarders are going to be in heaven...bet some kids are missing school tomorrow:)
Meg and I went to the Zach Brown Concert last night. Let me just say A M A Z I N G!!!!! He started with KEEP ME IN MIND (I LOVE that song) and ended with CHICKEN FRIED (and I LOVE that song) and sang about 20 others that I LOVE inbetween!!! Meg and I danced the whole time, people watched and had a GLORIOUS evening. Concerts with Megan are the best. She LIKES it when I scream and LIKES it when I sing and LIKES it when I dance...and she does it with me. They announced that Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney are touring together this year so as soon as I'm done writing you I'm going to see WHERE they are going to be.
Michael is working and playing and still thinking he likes that Sara girl. The Tribe brothers from Lindon moved in with he and Andy into his apartment. Andy has a steady CUTE girlfriend! I'll keep you updated.
Sam is ALMOST done applying to colleges. I am crossing my fingers for BYU cuz I am selfish and want him to be close this next year. Won't be long and he'll have a game plan. He is rocking it at Jr. Jazz Basketball. You would have loved his 3 pt shots on Saturday. It was an intense game and they won by only a basket. What on earth am I going to do when I don't have you guy's games to go to????
I went to Janey (Olsen) Butler ?'s BABY shower yesterday. She is having a boy. That made me feel old. It was at Laurie and Ronnie's house and they were all so excited to hear how YOU feel about South Carolina and hoping that you and Aaron will at least see each other. Alyssa and Kaylie are GORGEOUS. Everybody just grew up so fast. Not fair.
Make sure to answer Dad's eye questions so we can get you what you need. I am nervous that it has been 3 weeks now!!!!
Haven't seen your boys still. Going to have to invite them again I guess. Karie has been so busy working and so have I so I don't have a Michael update.
I can only imagine the hoop la Mitt Romney is stirring in South Carolina for your missionary work. Pretty much most of Utah think he's better than hot bread and butter. I'm still not crazy about him...but you know me and politics. At some point I HAVE to pick somebody...even if I don't like ANY of them.
I love it when I can tell you are so happy. Your last letter was sugar to my soul. Happiness is a choice and I LOVE that you have always been the boy to CHOOSE it. I bet your companions love you alot. I bet EVERYONE loves you ALOT. How couldn't they? I LOVE YOU ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!
How is being District Leader? Is it much pressure?
What would you like in your Valentine's package? Besides me? :) Don't worry...I won't show up...we will be in Boise that weekend. We are having an 80th birthday party for GrandMom Ground?Harris. Leonard is doing well in the assisted care and so is GrandDad  Harris---but its hard on GrandDad Harris when he has a "good" day. Please keep them both in your prayers.
I'd also love it if you'd pray for me in work. I am trying to transact a Cement Company and it would be a big deal to me if I could be the one to find the Buyer. Thanks Bud.
Sam has picked up my daily Hot Tub soak habit and goes out most days after lifting. Going off of glutten has made it so he doesn't need or want to sleep so much. I am sad that I didn't get this nailed down sooner.
Joe Hatch is still home but heading back out soon. It's fun to have Paul and Dallin on Sam's JJazz team. Such good boys and sweet brothers to each other. Dallin is huge...I swear he is bigger every time I see him.
I LOVE YOU. I wish I had more news or better pics.We took these tonight JUST for you so you would know we LOVE YOU!!! Can't wait for morning! About time to NOT have a holiday and to get it on MONDAY!!!
Your MOMMA xxxoooxxxoooxxxoooxxxoooxxx


No comments: