Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR SPENCER!!!!!


Lovey Lovey LOVEY!!!!! I can't say enough how great it was to Skype with you. I just needed to see you. You are still my gorgeous boy. I feel bad I don't have any pictures for this week. I have been working like crazy. Still no snow so no skiing. Everyone has just been lounging around the house and all doing our fair share of eating. LOTS of friends over and sleeping the night. Especially fun to have Mike Hardman, Jake and Dave around so much with Josh. Michael has been in and out and working like crazy too...he's made some good money this break. Megan went to St. George for New Year's with Kylie and crew. Tomorrow is the last official day of holidays. Josh gets to stay until next weekend so I AM A HAPPY MOMMA!! Sam had a last minute New Year's party and the house rocked. I love it. I love that we know so many incredible kids. I watched the ball drop in NY and wished I was in a hotel room above it all. Just looking at all those people made me feel claustrophobic, and you know how I hate to be cold...but I really liked the idea of watching from above in a LOVELY hotel room. Let's make a plan for it after Sam is back and we have our first New Years with NO MORE ANYBODY'S GONE!!!!!!!

 It's been a sad several days. Michael, Michelle's brother that lived with her, died. And Michelle is the one who found him. The funeral is Tuesday. Robert and Bronson are toughing it out...but you can imagine how hard it is. When I took dinner their mom just cried and cried and kept saying "He's my baby...he's my baby". I could barely breathe. It felt so real to me, as if it was one of you.
Then, on the same day, we found out that Karli, Kori's little sister overdosed after having a party while her Mom was out of town. Her funeral is Friday. Kori has been through so much lately. My heart  just breaks for all involved. I am SO GRATEFUL  that we have not had to deal with any of that drug mess in our family so far....and I PRAY that we never do. Such nasty, hard, near to impossible to conquer crap.. I hope my fear with all the generations we have of addiction has soaked you all to the bone. Such senseless loss. Now all we have is the memory of their love in our lives.
Friends and Family~
Funeral services for Carly Lichfield will be held in the Hobble Creek 9th Ward Chapel at 450 S. Canyon Drive, Springville on Friday, January 6th, at 4pm.
Thank you for all your support in this tragic time of loss.  Kori's facebook message.
Michael Richard Fackrell
1978 ~ 2011
Michael Richard Fackrell, our loving son, brother, father, and friend, passed away December 29, 2011, at his home in Orem. He was born April 25, 1978 in Provo, Utah to Kenneth Frank and Joan Kathleen Dexter Fackrell.
Michael was raised and attended schools in Orem, and graduated from Mountain View High School. He attended UVU, and was scheduled to graduate this spring with a degree in graphic design. Michael was very artistic, and excelled in photography. He did sports photography for the UVU Review. He also enjoyed mountain biking. He loved spending time with his daughter Brooklyn, she was his whole life.
Michael is survived by his daughter, Brooklyn Sage Fackrell; his parents, Kenneth and Joan Fackrell of Orem; a sister, Michele Lewis and her children, Robert and Bronson Lewis of Orem; a brother, Matthew (Jeni) Fackrell, and their children, Carter and Shayla Fackrell of Eagle Mountain; and by many aunts, uncles and cousins. He was preceded in death by his grandparents.
He will be greatly missed, and will remain in our hearts forever.
Funeral services will be held Tuesday, January 3, 2012, at 11:00 a.m., in the Aspen 10th Ward LDS Chapel, 1546 North 1100 West, Orem. Friends may call Monday evening, at the Berg Mortuary of Orem, 500 North State Street, from 6-8 p.m., or Tuesday, at the ward chapel, one hour prior to services. Interment, Orem City Cemetery. Condolences may be sent to info@bergmortuary.com.

Joe Hatch had to come home from the MTC with some freaky disease he picked up when he went to Asia with his Dad. Some funky kind of fever and passing out. Paul says he should be heading back soon. If I make it over to see him I will get a picture for you. Pretty frustrating for him I bet!

I think of you every morning as I do Jillian from Biggest Loser's 30 day SHRED. I can actually DO this one. The P90x was just too intense for me. I HATE walking around sore all day every day. I am sore with this, but NOT Like the P90X sore. Five days down...25 to go...and NO I am not sending pics.

Nathaniel Olsen is home and beautiful!!! His homecoming was today and we went over late this afternoon and visited. We love the Olsen's. We didn't get to visit with Silas very much because he was sick and throwing up, and Randy was sleeping, but Paul, Jessica and her kids and Tonya and all her family were so fun to just catch up with.Of course they wanted an update on YOU.

We love you. I LOVE YOU. As I made my resolutions I promised myself to keep myself AWAY from South Carolina. BUT, I did commit to making enough extra money to come pick you up with EVERYONE.
Miss you. SO GLAD YOU LEFT THE MESSAGE ON MY PHONE!!!!! I listen to it every day!!!
You are KIND, you are SMART, you are IMPORTANT...YOU belong to ME:) And I KNOW I'm not a very good sharer.
YOUR MOMMA
XXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


No comments: