Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lake Powell with Bartlett's

 Here are the pics!!! I loved that at ANYTIME you could just jump out of the boat and swim in gorgeous, perfectly temperatured water!!!

 I felt like I was on Star Trek the whole time.
 We slept on top of the boat....so A M A Z I N G!!!!
 Sam and Brooklyn had a GREAT time with the pellet guns and even brought home carp! Ick!
 Brooklyn brought her darling friend Brinley who FREAKIN LOVES OCEAN POTION :)


 The pictures tell it all!
 This yellow jet ski was my personal favorite!!!
 Just Chillin'!
 This is called Annie's Crack...you can hike up into a fisure in the rock and it will take you down the whole length of the crack---they said it was beautiful and so interesting in there....I wasn't sad at all that I missed that climb...first time I was greatful for my neuroma's!



 More Chillin". THIS. IS. THE. LIFE.


 Sam just being his extraordinary self!!!
SO INCREDIBLY MUCH FUN AND JOY TO BE HAD IN THIS LIFE!!!!

No comments: