Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Taking Sam to Utah State

LOTS of kids ----especially the girlies, showed up to say goodbye..... Let me just say...I AM SO EXCITED FOR HIM!!!! And SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sad for me! The parties for him have been pretty non stop since dropping him off. I came home, got this nasty throw up flu with ridiculously crazy joint pain that I am still experincing this morning...I smiled as I looked up Louise Hay's emotional mental patterns that correlate with stomach problems: Dread. Fear of the new. Inability to assimilate the new. And then Joints:Represents changes in direction in life and the ease of these movements. This morning I am determined to END the joint pain and today begins a new and glorious adventure of being TRUE TO MYSELF, releasing the added pounds, and paying off the house...and after that??? Let the WILD RUMPUS BEGIN!!!!!!!! Max is putting her wolf suit on :)

Here we are grocery shopping for the first time for their apartment!

Ian...the new roomate from Ohio is in black between Sam and Bryson...both twins are in his ward...having a GOOD BYE dinner at Texas Road house before   "leaving" them :(
This is Sam's first load in....I cannot believe I didnt' get a pic ot the actual hall or of HIS room...got so busy getting it together I forgot to take a pic!

No comments: