Thursday, August 16, 2012

Miss Audry

 This made my day....I came home to this email from MISS AUDRY who just got braces...I LOVE that she is excited about it....she can't get old enough fast enough:)
 LOVED this picture of my bestie and running partner with her daughter....and wanted it in my BOOK at the end of the year. When the Gods got tired of making the normal women they sat down and went for it with Marcii...she didn't come with EVERYTHING....but she sure makes sure to MAKE EVERYTHING for all who are in her world....I want to meet up with her in ALL my lives!
 THinking you kids haven't seen Andy and Matthew Bergmann in a while....crazy how much Andy looks like Gene and Matt looks like Holly! Great to see them around when I'm showing the house. Andy is heading back to Hawaii after his GrandDad's funeral.
These were on Pinterest as balloons with glow sticks...but we can't make it work...anyone tried and got any ideas? We wanted to fill the pool for Meg's Back Yard Bash:)

No comments: