Sunday, August 5, 2012

What a WEEK!!! 5 August 2012

                                                  EARTH WIND and FIRE!!!!!!
 Dad gets MAJOR Love you "POINTS" for getting us tickets to Deer Valley to see EARTH WIND and FIRE preform with the Utah Symphony. You can only IMAGINE how BEAUTIFUL it was to be wrapped snug on the mountain side with their music MAGIC echoing through the hills, a slight breeze, the PEOPLE watching, and being there with Kim and Bruce Bartlett. Park City had the art show on so we started there and then ended up eating at Flannigan's....an Irish Pub on Main--so YUM!! Kim was hysterical...truly...she had NO IDEA WHO Earth,Wind and Fire were...slight generational difference...but she's always up for a last minute party. Meg and Sam were suppose to go and BOTH bummed out...boy did THEY miss out! Mark a day and night of heaven on earth for me. I danced tons and they all 3  just layed there. I was so glad that I DIDN"T REALLY CARE, but  ONE DAY...I'm going to go to a JOY concert like that with someone who LOVES it as much as me and there's going to be TWO of us dancing together...one day.
 I hope you were able to see as much OLYMPICS as possible!!! Dad has them TIVO'd. Gabby has stolen ALL of our Hearts...and now maybe the world will leave poor Michael Phelps alone for his humanness and allow his SUPER HUMANNESS to be what is remembered.

 Graham turned 4 2 weeks ago, but Kori just posted the pictures and they are so adorable I had to share. Crazy how BIG they are getting!!!
 Elle made her own dessert....looks like something we'd ALL help her eat!
 Tyler Hamilton was called to serve in Peru.
Boys playing in the back Yard! Took awhile to make the pyramid work!
Meg and I are headed to run the Disney Princess half our birthday weekend!!!! Taking a few other Princesses with us! Will be a BLAST!!!
A CRAZY thing happened yesterday...we were missing HERMAN from the night before...then Sam gets a call in the morning from Kelsey telling us how a car with 2 teenage kids came by and through this kitten in the street...Abby was outside and ran in to tell her Dad...he took off after them but didn't find them....Kelsey starts looking at him and says...this is SAM's HERMAN!!! ANd sure enough! We really have a rough time keeping our kittens!! He looks fine and like all is well...but now, today...NO ONE has seen him...Kibby is keeping close.
The week has been full of work and fun...with LOTS of people using the pool. Sam even sent me a text that said "Can you PLEASE not let anyone come for a bit so I CAN use it with JUST my friends" That made me sad that he wasn't wanting to use our own pool...so I've cut back on the SURE, Come!'s
3 Sundays and I go pick up JOSH XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX
Michael is coming home the 1st...Getting ready to take Sam to Logan...Megan will move in before you are all home...I'm still trying to figure out rooms.
I LOVE YOU!!! It won't be long and we'll all be home...and Spencer comes in 35 weeks!!!!
Thanks for the phone calls Michael and Josh. Thanks for the great emails Spence. Remember... YOU is KIND , YOU is SMART, YOU is IMPORTANT....and YOU is MINE!!!!
Much much love,
The Momma
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxx

No comments: