Friday, January 25, 2008

I LOVE my sister in law JEREMI!!!!!

This coming Wednesday is the annual NEW BEGINNINGS program for all the Young Women in our church 12-18. As you've probably figured, I'm over all the 14-16 year olds...and I LOVE THEM. We meet weekly on Wednesday's and have camp for a week in the summer with a few weekend overnighters during the year. ANYWAY...the program is to help bring them closer to Christ and help them become who they choose to be. This New Beginnings Program is always at the first of the year for personal goal and project setting. We have the parents there and remind them of what is coming up and welcome the new girls coming in and highlite the girls who are graduating and recognize their projects and accomplishments. Sometimes it can be boring...well, I'm in charge this year and its NOT going to be boring. We are going to play Jeporady and I've inserted our Bishop's face and our YW's PResident's face on the invitation. THe girls are going to laugh!Actually, it's my DARLING smart talented sister in law Jeremi who did it for me. I already loved her, but I love her even more if that's possible. Anyway, just tickled with how it turned out and thought if any of you in Young WOmen's want my ideas for the night I'd be happy to share.

No comments: