Thursday, January 10, 2008





It's been a busy week with work and just life. School is at the end of term so the boys have been super diligent. A mom really loves that...super diligent. Makes her feel like she's done something right that they can buckle down and produce:) Megan thinks she has found the car for her...it's a black 2006 Altima with only 15,ooo miles. It is more than she wanted to pay, but 1700 below low book so check out her site to see if she did it. She is driving Don's camry and Don and I are playing tradsies with my Sequoia so we are ready for the deal to be DONE.

Another make a momma smile moment happend yesterday when David Bean got home from his mission...he looks SO GOOD...check him out single women...he looks MANLY.

I threw in a few of our Guitar Hero Pictures from our activity last night at Kay Cleggs. All of us loved it and we topped it off with Pizookies...I might be famous for those yet:).

2 comments:

kristen said...

is the as in the spencer bean family? maybe i am way off....

You know what one of my FAVORITE things in the world is? Finding other blogists. Oh it makes me so happy. I am so glad you have one. I will be a regular from this moment on.

Natalie Harris said...

Kristen...this is SPencer's cousin's. They live in Lindon on my street. Spencer's Dad and David's Dad are brothers.