Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Life just gets better and better

Yesterday I'm buzzing around checking out investment condo's for a North Carolina investor when I hear on KBULL 93 that RASCAL FLATS are coiming to Salt Lake March 7th!!! I tried to win tickets twice before Megan called and said that they'd go on sale today!! Megan has Tuesday's off, so she asked if I'd go to see 27 DRESSES with her at the matinee. I had a crazy day, but decided to just do it anyway...you know how I'm a sucker for a romantic comedy and to see it SO SPONTANEOUSLY!!!...we met for lunch and Don joined us...at lunch, Don surprises me and says he's taking Megan and I to RASCAL FLATS for our birthdays:)I've never had the law of attraction work so fast in my life!!! As we ate, I called Josh who hadn't been feeling too well and asked if he wanted to join us at the movies...30 minutes later we had all the boys checked out of school and at the matinee with us!! IT WAS SO FUN!!! I was queen MAMA for a few hours anyway. It just makes me want to be MORE spontaneous.The boys would have preferred a different movie, but they didn't say a word:)

If you go see the movie...check out Kathryn's necklace. I am SO not a jewelry person, and it was probably her neck...but I LOVED the tiny heart and especially when she layered it with the other thin necklace. After all the unexpected fun yesterday I'm excited to see what today will bring...right after work. Tonight is NEW BEGINNINGS with the Young Women so at least that will be great!

1 comment:

kristen said...

man. i wish my mom would have checked me out for a movie in high school. maybe she would have if i quit skipping class on my own. :) i mean.... i had 100% attendance. of course.