Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The whole car thing put us behind so we dropped the kids off at home after our lunch and then after setting up for the "PARTIES" to happen at our house, Don and I left for the movies. We came home to a mess of kids that kept rotating in and out...I have no idea how many kids came and left...but you wouldn't have known it by the amount of food they ate....I had tons left...of which I am still battling myself. The pantry is NOT my friend.

2007 has been a long, strange and awakening year. I'm thrilled to embrace 2008...We already know that the hilight will be Michael coming off that plane AUG 1.. And the low point will be Josh getting on in OCT...may my mother's heart endure. I'll just focus on snowmobiling at Daniel's Summit the end of January, gardening in the Spring, all the great books I don't even know about that I'll get to read, long runs up the canyon with Becki, board games with the family on Sunday's, new country music songs I haven't even heard yet that melt me, new babies to be born, Sun in the summer...hot tubs, swimming, vacations and YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Natalie,
Just wanted to tell you that I love your blogs,any time Im feeling down I rea

Michele said...

Sorry hit the wrong button....what I wanted to say is that it makes me smile every time I read your blogs....we need to get together again,or at least I need to return your dishes. Hope you have a Happy New Year!!
Love Michele