Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just because he's gorgeous and playful


I remember my mom picking up any magazine that had Burt Reynolds on it or in it and how nutso I thought she was...it just felt WIERD to have her think this man that she'd never even meet was attractive and interesting. Okay...so now at 44 years old I not only wake up and see my mother in the mirror...I have this thing for Matthew McConaughey (and so must ALOT of other people or else he wouldn't be on the cover of so many magazines). Poor Matthew. He'd have nightmares if he could see the women that are mezmorized by him. In case your one of them...I read in PEOPLE magazine about his web site...okay, keep breathing, I LOVE PEOPLE magazine and I love them even more now that they hooked me up to his website. ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Thanks for the hook up to his site...He is one good looking man..remember Josh's comment on the name Matthew McConahottie!!!!