Wednesday, March 5, 2008

DREAMING OF TOMORROW




I can barely work or concentrate I am SO excited. I LOVE to PLAY!!!! Tomorrow I get my Christmas present from Don and we go to Daniel's Summit for the day and night. yES!!! I get my OWN snowmobile!!! yES!!! I will have my IPOD!!! YES!!! I will get a massage!!! And then Friday...we'll head to Salt Lake for Rascal Flats...feels like a dream. Just gotta get through the day. Tonight we're taking the Youth Lazer Tagging, so that will be FUN PLAY too!!! And will surely help with the WAIT. If you've never been to Daniel's Summit, check out their site and make it a must go and do. I wish you all could go with us.

3 comments:

KellyandJax said...

Hey!

Have a GREAT time!! You so deserve it!!! I love you!

Kelly~

Mullins said...

HEY Natalie!
This looks like so much fun! We'd all love to be there with you - but you're probably going to have more fun without us! You and Don have a great time! Take your camera! I want pictures of that beautiful place!
Love,
Paula

Miss Megan said...

Have fun, relax, play and enjoy yourself. You deserve it!