Friday, March 28, 2008

SMELLS and your neck



My nose seemed to reach maximum sensitivity during pregancy...I could smell PEOPLE before I could see them! This is true! 13 years later and I still can't eat at Burger King due to a pregnancy SMELL issue. Then after years of allergy problems my nose seems dead most of the time. But every now and then for blips I get these amazing scent"sations" and I am almost startled that I am smelling.(Okay, I can AWLAYS smell my rolls baking...ummmmmm)Anyway.Since I was a little girl one of my favorite places on the human body is the crook of someone's neck...it's warm and soft and has their smell. I LOVE a babies neck...you KNOW WHY they call it their "Sugar" in the south. When I was a teenager I loved the smell of BRECK shampoo... it is unfathomable to me that they no longer make it. If you know me well at all you know I LOVE Johnson and Johnson Baby Lotion--and yes I know it's some mothering psychological deep stuff thing...but REAL to me none the less. I LOVE THAT SMELL!!! And a fresh bathed baby with that smell....heaven. Well, Johnson and Johnson has done it again, I just wish it were in a bottle or in a form that would last...I LOVE the smell of their Daily Pore facial cleanser. Yea, really.
This is a commercial. GO get some. I use it as a body wash. Just thought you'd at least like a sweet momentary whiff the next time you are in the grocery store. And there a few people out there that I haven't had any "sugar" from lately...ahem...Drew, Laikyn,Haven, Elle, Austin, Audry, Issac, William, Jax, Annie (NO you are NOT TOO OLD) Katie, Sam and Mollie.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - I'm going to Walgreens and sniff some lotions. ;)

Miss Megan said...

Thanks for all your great tips, compliments, ramblings, etc. It's always such a delight to see what you are going to post on here. I love you Natalie!