Friday, March 7, 2008






We're back and reloading...just working a few hours before heading to the RASCAL FLATS concert!!! Okay, I just don't even have the words to describe how BEAUTIFUL it was on those mountains...we had sunshine all day. It's like this is one of those experiences EVERY person born on earth should be entitled to. And just WHO is the man who invented the snowmobile? I'm going to find out because I LOVE HIM!!!

I love it when you get up to 45-50 miles an hour and you hit those small bumps (probably a name for them, but I don't know what they are called) and you just fly up with the machine as you go over them. Yeah...that feeling. You can't tell, but in the one picture of Don standing next to the snowmobile...he is VERY STUCK, it was my fault. I got it stuck in too deep of powder. Took us about 40 minutes to get it out. I think even after the massage it will take a few days for his back to recover. Next I want to snowmobile at night!! Think how GORGEOUS that would be!!!

I also had probably the BEST hamburger and homemade fries of my life. Don halved it with me...but after a bite I didn't want to half it very much. I know I'm wierd, but when I hear that someone died accidentally or unexpectedly I often think (no food issues with me) "I hope they had a cheeseburger and fries today or something THEY really loved"....like somehow that will make the unexpected exit more acceptable...but for me, IT wOULD. That cheeseburger would have been worthy of a last meal.

The room was beautiful with a fireplace and a HUGE bath tub. I think I might remodel our bedroom.

No comments: