Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Best Friend


Okay, I have ALOT of best friends, but Barbara,...well, she is QUEEN of loving and QUEEN OF EVERYTHING GOOD---and makes ME want to be my best self. Kristen, her daughter(who I keep desparately trying to get wrapped up in an arranged marriage contract with ANY of my sons) sums her up amazingly on her blog...so go there...you can connect from here. And yes, it is all TRUE and yes, she is REAL. But I'm not sharing. So there. If you are self involved like me sometimes you just need to believe that God put certain people on the planet for you and only you. SO, I am still celebrating that HE has allowed me to share 23 of her 50 years of life. I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!! I want to grow up to be just like her. She is a celestial planet on a telestial earth. March 15th,2008 was a marker day for our world...Barb, woman of light and LOVE arrived to show the way and save us all---from ourselves.

1 comment:

kristen said...

this is so beautiful! you always have the perfect words.

okay also.... either my internet is broken or you are cheating somehow. I checked your blog 30 minutes ago and there was nothing here and then BAM! now you have like 14 new posts. me? you? You are sneaky is what I think.... :)