Sunday, March 16, 2008

I AM SO LOVED!!! Another BEST FRIEND



There just aren't words in my brain to adequetely describe my feelings...this is when I wish I one of those other amazing word miracle workers that know how to help the reader (you) feel what is really in their (my) heart. So, as close as I can get is I LOVE JAMIE and SHE LOVES ME!!!! We have known each other 21 years (maybe more) and it was love at first meeting. Me being from Florida and her from Georgia made an immediate connection...but pretty much we must have known each other in another life because we have always just "known" each other. This is a girl who gets ME...and still likes me. We laugh and laugh and the world as we see it together is a pretty lovely place. I love how she does that---makes everything seem SO OKAY. Even when we go for a few months without getting together (which is ridiculous and I vow to repent) we pick up where we left off. I swear I could talk to her the rest of my life. Jamie had us over tonight for my birthday dinner...yes late, but with all our kids that we even got together is a miracle. She had home grown steak, twice baked potatoes, Georgia Mac n' Cheese, broccoli, fruit, rolls and then my favorite sugar cookies AND this killer new cake for dessert. That's love. And I love being loved by her.
[Michael...check out Ray (6ft 2) and James...unbelievable what 2 years has grown those boys into huh?....and Ashley! She'll go to BYU Provo this fall. Sam is out playing basketball in the snow so he missed the picture and Josh is on Choir Tour until early this am so he missed the whole thing. All is great with them. You will come home on Jamie's birthday!!!]

No comments: