Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HAPPY 51st BIRTHDAY ESPOSO XXOOXX




Breakfast in bed with an e-mail from Michael was a fun start for the day! We LOVE you honey.XXXOOOXXX. THANK YOU for sharing 25(6) years of your life with me. Thank you for all the love and happiness and goodness and kindness and FUN that you've given me. Thank you for choosing me out of all the other girls on the planet. Thank you for the years and years of hard work to keep us fed and enjoying life. Thank you for continuing to help me learn about love.

2 comments:

KellyandJax said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON!!!

Jax and I love you!

All our love!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DON!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DON - -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

(Breakfast in Bed! WOW - lucky you!)