Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!






This little sparrow is STILL trying to get into my office with me...we are great friends now and I will be sorely disappointed when he quits trying.

Don's Dad has been with us this week---he is a dear, sweet, kind, thoughtful soul and it has been a pleasure to have him. He's been VERY patient with all the kids in and out and LOUD and wrestling and eating and laughing and yelling.....

We have a new favorite game...Megan taught us last night--- it is called SETTLERS of CATAN...you MUST try it...and I would personally be thrilled to teach you!!! Come on over.

I just started a book by David Ramsey...you are all probably very familiar with him from his talk show...but I'm a little behind the times...I am LOVING what he says even though I'm not sure I'm tough enough to do what he says...but I'm gonna try.
Anybody else on his road? I'd love to talk to you for support.

Yesterday was wierd...no one to hide eggs for...yep...felt sorry for myself. Even drove to Lindon park to WaTCH the kids ...but NO HUNT...so I just prayed for grand kids. No pressure children.

Being Easter, I would like to add my testimony of gratitude and love for a Savior who loves me even when I don't understand it or all that He has done for me. I think we all are just starved for the way God's love feels. I know He sent His son to help us remember. I want to love like them.

2 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

sorry we couldn't be there to do an easter egg hunt, but the early easter egg hunt we had with you sure was fun. So don't feel too sorry for yourself! :)
Love, Austin

Kath said...

I am enjoying reading what is going on in your life, Natalie. Thanks so much for having Dad down there for a few days. He remembered part of it, so that is encouraging. Yes, he is a patient man. He would have had to be with seven of us running around the house with all different personalities. I have deep respect for that man. Mom also had some patience with us, and she was always picking up after us. I remember late nights of laundry being done with the folding of clothes on the livingroom couches. I do not remember how the clothes were put away. I am sure we was instructed to do some of it. Amazing how we forget some of those minor things (when a child is growing up, not matter what the size of the chore that we do not have to do, seems minor). Take care of all of you, and God Bless you!

Love you all! Kath (Harris) Bronson