Monday, March 31, 2008

Vote for SAM He's the MAN!!!


My buttons were busting this morning as I went with Sam to help him put up his election posters...all the kids were so happy to see him and stopping to talk. Then, as we went back to retape one of the posters, a group of about 6 girls were ahead of us and saw his poster and one said "I LOVE SAM Harris!!!" and the rest agreed...Sam was blushing like crazy and then when they truned around and saw us THEY were blushing!!! It's pretty darn great to be the mom of such MAGNIFICENT children!

I will admit that last night when he wanted help with his posters and I moaned and said.."Sam, please give me a 1/2 hour...I've been running straight for 4 days with Youth Conference and church and dinner...and do you KNOW HOW MANY ELECTIONS I've been through?" that was a rotten mom thing to say....not always easy to be the BABY! Thanks for the 1/2 hour Sam! Michael....we smiled and tried to think of all the campaign slogans....GOT MIKE? topped our list....lOVE YOU BUDDY!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I would vote for Sam, and I would have been one of those girls blushing because I love Sam Harris too. Who could not love Sam, or any of the Harris Kids! Thanks again for a great dinner as always great company and great food. The Boys said I need to get your recipe for the pork chops and also the potatoes,they couldnt stop talking about them.

Gene and Sheri Family said...

The Ahlborns vote for Sam too!! :)