Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grateful

I woke up with such a bad headache. Excederin is great stuff. SO is sleep. SO is working real estate at home in your sweats. SO are the clients on the other end of the phone who wouldn't care even if they knew you were in your sweats! Just feeling deeply deeply grateful to BE today. Grateful to have a head that can ache, to live in a world of generous, smart, kind, serving PEOPLE who test, study and invent all sorts of things to make our hurts go away. So glad to be a PERSON among PEOPLE, and hope that I can contribute as well.

1 comment:

kristen said...

okay....
a) I am so glad you just wrote this. I too was SAVED by excederin today and sincerely thought, "wow...medicine has to be the greatest invention on the planet." I almost blogged about it.
b) I love this post. So thoughtful and happy, which is contagious.
c) You can come glow in the dark caving anytime...always welcome. I will have to recruit my guide because I got lost at least 5 times, but you should definitely experience this one. Or, for the same effect I'm sure we could find some cave up north and have the same kind of party. :)