Monday, August 11, 2008

After the "REPORT"....

Other boys/MEN who served in Germany with Michael...Jesse Hardman, Kylan Zibetiti, Peter Boggs and Michael.
My favorite part of these gatherings are when the food is all out and I get to just sit and veg with my family...Big Sister and Baby Brother...
Don's Step Dad Leonard, his oldest sister Kathy and his MOM XXOOXX
Brother Steele brougth Josh a walking stick he made for him since he's officially out of the troop now...
Of course of ALL THE FOOD we had, Elle's favorite was still YOGART!
More of that favorite hangin' out....Kori stayed home with Graham to keep him safe from germs.
Bell family came by with MANY other families that I did NOT get pictures of because I was visiting....

Michael and Grandmom Mary
High School friends of Michael...
Fam minus Megan (sleeping) plus Bro. Dutzi who was visiting from Germany.

Michael with Mission Plaque that hung in Chapel for 2 years while gone.
Everyone has left and I am ALONE with ALOT of amazing FOOD...I'll share if you'll come....


3 comments:

KellyandJax said...

I LOVE the update. I have missed you the last few days. the food sounds sooo good. Good food and Natalie just go together!!!

Glad you had fun. hope you got some rest!

Kels~

Carol in Sweden said...

So sorry I couldn't stop by to Congratulate Michael, give you a hug and eat some of your yummy food! (You forgot to send me a plane ticket! he he) What a party! And fun to see photos inside your home! Cozy...very cozy!

AND what about the half marathon???

Hugs to you, Supermom!

Miss Megan said...

OK Natalie, your son is just absolutely, simply DARLING. That dimple? Oh my! You had better watch out girlfriend, because he is going to be running for his life from all the single ladies in a 100 mile radius. Seriously. What a handsome, handsome guy.

I'm so glad that your family is all back together again. Loved the pics!