Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday things


I LOVE my bike. You can't really see the flowers that are worked into the leather on the seat. That little case holder on the back is going to help me get some lovely pictures of my canyon rides. See the flowers on the front base? THIS IS A CUTE BIKE. I LIKE her...and I love to bike. But I do have this whole thing about biking in traffic...I want to go AGAINST the traffic because I have this fear of being bumped in the butt by a car, and if I'm going to get hit, I'd at least like to see it coming.
THe garden is finally producing...gettin our first tomatoes (the zuchinni's have been crazy for a while) and the corn should come on by this weekend. I think I'll have enough pumpkins to make even me happy!!!
I knew you'd like to check in on the "chicks" and see how big they are now...definetly "fowl"teenagers. Eggs should start coming the middle of October. Finished Breaking Dawn today.
I didn't like it near as well as Stephanie's other books.

No comments: