Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am SOOOO HAAPPPPPYYYY!!!!


In our church we are called from organization to organization to serve...it is a lay ministry---meaning that no one is paid. I have worked often with the Women in Relief Society (18-death), the Young Women (12-18) and also the Primary (18 months to 12 ). I have been with the Young Women for 2 years and 1 month now....and today they called me to be with the PRIMARY again!!!! I will SO MISS my Young Women...but can I just tell you that my heart is singing and racing and jumping up and down to be back in the Primary? And to make it even sweeter....Kim P is the new President and has ALWAYS been one of my favortite people on the planet!!! I will serve as her 1st counselor. I am SO READY to plan their activities...and just before all the fun holidays!!!! I was needing a change in my life...and remember the whole mid life crisis thing with my needing all that LOVE and ACCEPTANCE? Huge doses are on its way...NOTHING like the children to fill a heart. I get to start next week. Primary is one of the best kept secrects on the planet...I can't think of very many happier places to be.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Let me start off by telling you I love love love love primary, I love my kids so much and am so greatful that I was called to be their teacher when I was,they have taught me so much. I know that you have probably been in primary before, but I am so glad you were called now........I think you needed something to pull you back from the dark side! haha:) love ya Natalie!!

Jamie and Julie said...

You cannot beat the spirit you feel in primary when those your valiant children sing the primary songs with their sweet undefiled spirits. It's humbling to be in their presence.

KellyandJax said...

I love to hear the kids sing too. I always cry as they are so sweet and loving and then the song ends then they start to be their five year old selves and you want to start another song!! hehehehe!!! They are cute. I have always enjoyed primay.

Carol in Sweden said...

Working with kids is the best thing ever! I think you should have been an Elementary school teacher...you'd dish out all kinds of love and get so much in return!
I'm glad the kids will get a piece of you! ;-)

Jamie and Julie said...

I happy and sad thing happened yesterday. We held Scouts yesterday at the Stk. Center and Sam bless his heart showed up. That was the happy thing, the sad thing is I think it is the last time he will be with us as a Scout.