Saturday, August 2, 2008

Because life hasn't been exciting enough...


Ok Sheri, don't freak... but I need your new home number, that's why I haven't called...my phone died. ANYWAY...Dad had his Gall Bladder out this morning after a few days (weeks) of some pretty excrutiating pain. A few LARGE stones had fallen in the bile duct and had to be removed as well...

Tonight all is going pretty good...he's trying to be nice to the nurses and even got up and walked around a bit to get some of that pent in air moving. I'm just home from the hospital and will be back tomorrow. He will come home with me to recover...

PICTURES OF MICHAEL TO COME SOON....

3 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

Natalie, we hope your father has a speedy recovery from this operation. We saw Sam and Don last night as we were leaving where we ate out.

Also, we saw Don and Mike riding bikes down Locust Ave. So, I've seen Mike since he got back but only from behind. :)

Jeremi said...

Poor guy! Glad it finally got figured out and I hope his recovery is quick!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

THANKS sis for always taking care of everybody!! Wish I could help you!! LOVE YA!