Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just Tired

More to follow when my brain can function. Yes, Michael the beautiful is home...and did I mention that he is beautiful?(Go to Megan's site for the first pics of his arriving home) Gallbladder deficent Dad comes home with me TODAY... Sam and Spencer lost on the greens, Josh lost in African thoughts, Megan still searching for a job (hates new one), many loved ones coming in for the weekend. GrandDad says he's going to Thunder Bay...just trying to get me up there. Told him he'd have to go alone...dang guy just might do it. Will worry and guilt about it later. I'll schedule that in for 3 o'clock. Work is crazy. Food is comfort. Sleep is necessary.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Hang in there Natalie! thanks for taking care of Dad! Sorry so much going on. wish I could be there to help you out! I love you much!

Kels~
(using Tiffany's computer)

Gene and Sheri Family said...

You SHOULD be tierd!!! Sit down for a minute would ya? REALLY wish I could help out...if you want to run away...Cincinnati is only a 3 hour flight...you could hide in the basement! lol! Let me know if I can do anything! Would calling Grandad everyday help??

Michele said...

Hey remember you have me here to call if you need help with anything. Not sure what I can do but willing!!

Carol in Sweden said...

Superwoman needs a rest every now and then! Ask Don for a weekend AWAY! You deserve it! Let the kids take care of things for awhile! ha ha (can they?)