Friday, August 29, 2008

OUCH



I need I need lots of kisses to make this one better.Okay...whatever....on my bike 25 miler and half way up the canyon wrecked. Ugh. Jeremy was an angel and cleaned the gravel out for me...what would a girl do without a Doctor brother? THANKS BUD!!!! It is KILLING me. I am such a BABY!!! Speaking of babies...saw Graham after the clean out and he is Beautiful and you would be amazed at how well his scar has healed. He smiled a couple of times...I'm even more in love with him. Thanks again for all your prayers. What a miracle modern medicine is.....

4 comments:

Jeremi said...

Girl I am so gonna have to ban you from these activities you love if you keep this up! ;)
Hehe kidding....I'm right there with ya, but do try to be careful!!
(And at least you didn't use H-E-Double hockey sticks in your post *ducks in shame*)

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Amen to OUCH! Glad Jeremy could come to your rescue....I once slid down a mountain on my knees accidentally...it was either roll and bounce or slide on my knees...I had the same gravel problem in my flesh...I sympathize greatly.

Kath said...

Natalie, I hope you slow down a bit so that your not hurting yourself so much. Are you maybe trying too hard to win? I hope you heal and all goes well for the race in St. George later this month! Lots of Love

Jamie and Julie said...

Hope you are feeling better now and that you got pampered over the week-end.