Sunday, August 17, 2008

Livin'


IF I were completely in charge of my life and my children's lives....this would be my daughter in law and Barb would be my "in law"...yep...IF I WERE IN CHARGE!!!!
Had a client's family over for dinner...they've been living out of suitcases for a few weeks and I KNEW they needed real food and a real house. They are fun and will be good friends even after the house saga is over (they are purchasing a short sale). She is beautiful. Inside and out.
Me doing my favorite...swinging with my boy...just hanging and loving and talking. Where IS Kristen?
Told ya she is beautiful. Inside and out. She's going to teach me how to play tennis.
THis is the week for weddings!!! I went to 3 this week!!! But my FAVORITE ideas to be remembered__ one family served COLD STONE!!! Had the servers and a portable freezer with waffle cups! Same family had you sign a polariod picture of yourselves instead of a wedding book. Then another family had glow bracelets for everyone. I LOVED the home they did this one at....the view was AMAZING...and when dark came the lights over Salt Lake were gorgeous.
Another Sunday come and gone. Loving the Oympics still...can't seem to tear myself away (until I fall asleep). It seems too unreal that school starts tomorrow. UGH. My Sister Kelly will fly out here to live on Tuesday. I made killer peach cobbler and my goal will be to not eat it all by myself . Megan is renting out her entire condo and has moved home as of tonight. Lots going on.

3 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

I haven't seen a pic of Kristen since she was a baby! Sheesh...she's GORGEOUS! She looks like Christy Brinkley!! :)

Jamie and Julie said...

I liked the Cold Stone wedding reception as well. Now I know why we missed you guys on Friday night.

Carol in Sweden said...

OK...you've been picking out wives for your sons...where's the cute, smart, respectful men for Megan?
Should you send her over here so she can meet some wonderful Swede!?
I've got the right connections for her! ;-)