Saturday, January 31, 2009

Drew is Baptized


I love it when we have a family event I KNOW my mom would NOT miss...I Try to catch feelings of her being there. Today the feelings started when we began taking pictures of Drew in her baptism dress...and then again as we waited in the chapel, and as Dad brought Drew down into the font,... and oddly enough as I filled my plate with fried shrimp at Golden Coral..."you've always loved those" she spoke to my heart. I scoop on another scoop as a sign to her that I heard her.
I wonder what she thinks of our lives and all the goings on with each of us. But I don't have to wonder. She just loves us. I looked at Preston standing there with Drew getting his picture taken and I was overcome with love and admiration. She is so beautiful to me. He is SO BEAUTIFUL to me. I really think he is one of the most handsome men on the earth. Must be a sister/brother thing. Preston gets me. I LIKE it when people GET me. You know what...Jeremy does too(GETS ME)...He's another MOST handsome man on the planet filled with loving kindness. OK...now I am thinking it is a FAMILY thing. I LOVE my siblings. Wish we ALL could have been together today.

Preston's only SPECIAL order COLOR tear drop trailer to date has NOT come to pick it up...see how PURPLE it is? You have to laugh. But at least he already has a good down payment and will sell it at a discount. I snapped this pic so you could smile Josh....a purple tear drop!!!

On the way home I slept in the car as Don and Dad talked. I dreamt that I was teaching Drew and Laikyn how to crab with bacon fat at the jetties on St. Augustine Beach...it was lovely...


No comments: