Wednesday, January 28, 2009

YOU are gonna LOVE me


Go to this new blog of my friend LOURDES who is a scream...just go every now and again when you need to LAUGH. Today was her first posting. But I promise...I beg her to steal her e-mails so I could post them and have my own little following. Finally, she believes and started today. Of course, anything she says about me is totally fictitious....I imean...WHO can really remember back that far anyway.......
www.hildoer.com
I have searched for a picture from her visit at Christmas and cannot find it, but then I remembered that she came for dinner the night GrandDad had us help him call the police on us....so maybe there aren't any. You won't need to see her to love her. Just thinking about this woman makes me smile.
Just spreadin' the word that there is a new smile in town.

3 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Patty Cake House said...

Sorry I forgot a word in my comment so I had to redo it :O) -- I need a good laugh now and then -- so I'm excited to check out your friends blog :O)

Gene and Sheri Family said...

It was so fun to read Lourdes' blog....I had no idea her family was so poor! AND yes, I laughed a lot....gotta love her take on life!