Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lovey LOVEY LOVEY Lovey ...a PARASITE!????

I am SO GLAD you told me about the parasite. I feel pretty sure you probably thought about NOT telling me...but thank you for doing the RIGHT THING!!! I knew there would be a good chance that it would happen. It sounds WIERD that the hospital told you to eat SPICY FOODS!!!! PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED as to how it goes!!! I was hoping that if you GOT one, that you could get it in week 104 instead of week 10. So...HOW ARE YOU FEELING? Do you have any idea HOW you got it?....Maybe at the Carinvore restaurant? We are praying it away...praying it to its death.

I missed pictures of Sam at his Jr. Jazz basketball game. I'll get one next week. They played great, were always at least 2 points ahead until the last 2 minutes...and then they beat his team by 3 points. Sam was the leading scorer with 9 points...Three two's and one 3. Its been a long time since one of you has been on a basketball team other than church ball and I'm excited to have the games to go to on Saturdays.

Becky and I did a long run yesterday---it was 17 degrees when we left and my bum started tingling --like when a foot goes to sleep about 10 miles in...it was COLD. I thought alot about AFRICA and parasites on the run and willed as much energy as possible to that darn parasite.
He should be dead now.

GrandDad has been gone since Monday--technically Tuesday. Our HOME "Feels" so much better without the contention, but I am still working through what can be the next step. Olive kept him at her home until yesterday. The snow slowed enough for Farmer Ray to get the lane cleared and he is back in....built his fire, got his cat, and snug as a bug in a rug UNTIL he needs to use his phone, or pay his bills or figure something out by reading it. ARGHF. I feel like I am on standby until he gets into the Doctor. This week should prove progress.

Danaan had his homecoming talk today...so of course we THINK about YOU alot. He did great. We're heading up there after dinner tonight. I'm going to take some pictures JUST FOR YOU!!!

We had a TON of snow again this week...I don't remember this much EVER. Kaylon Whitely spent all day yesterday cleaning up our street...I LOVE HIM for it. THe snow mounds were so big you had to park a ways away to get into the house if you didn't get a spot on the drive. Spencer spent the day boarding yesterday and said it was heaven---but they saw to cars slide off the road on the way home. That whole snow driving thing makes me CRAZY as you know.

Dad seems to be very happy at the new job...although his commute to Salt Lake could NOT have started on worse week as far as the snow goes. Monday night it took him 2 1/2 hours to get home and 2 hours on Wednesday!

Sam has started early morning Baseball. I have to have him there at 6...You know I already have to run at 4:30...but now we may have to leave at 4 to get the miles in and be home in time to get him there. I'm tyring to talk Dad into taking him and then I just pick him up...but that means Dad will have to get up earlier and you know how much he NEEDS his sleep.

Spencer is mourning no golf. Still hitting all over the house when he thinks I'm not watching. Some VERY attractive women from AF showed up for he and Steven and Terrence last night. THey played pool and stayed for 2 hours. The basement was crammed with the updated food storage purchases so I was a bit embarressed. He is watching golf as I type. So...when you imagine home, things are still just the same.

PURPOSE has 2 inches more on his coat...he dive bombs the front door everytime we open it. I don't blame him. We put a heating pad in his little house on the front porch and he is hibernating in there unless someone opens the door. I feel badly that I am allergic. I was surprised that grandDad had NOTHING to do with him. It's hard to get old.

I am giving the talk to the youth on the 25th for the Stake Theme kick-off on being an Example of the Believers...any ideas?

How is the new companion? What do you think? Did you get the package yet?I'm going to send you Valentines package tomorrow....if there is ANYTHING you can think of that you want me to put in it, just let me know.

I"ll finish this up after I've taken pictures at the Clarke's.
LLLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE YOU!!!!
MOM

No comments: