Saturday, January 31, 2009

Made my night


I'm just sitting here waiting for Spencer to come in and then he does...now, this took me to the FLOOR laughing...this is NOT Spencer...he is SO NOT the guy to go out on a limb and be wild and crazy with his friends...THAT I'VE EVER SEEN...Anyway...crazy boy walks in in his new 70's DISCO outfit. Yes, Josh...those are red VINYL...where in the heck was JAKE to see this? They went to CLASSIC SKATING Disco night and had a blast!!! These are not roller skater dudes--rollerBLADE outside for street hockey maybe... Anyway, SURPRISE after SURPRISE. Now he rollerskates and can't wait to go back next week--Still don't know what her name is :)

3 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

You WILD AND CRAZY AMER-I-KAN BOY-FRUND! :) So GREAT!

Jamie and Julie said...

Spencer needs a gold chain around his neck as well or a puka shell choker.

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.