Monday, January 19, 2009

A holiday is a holiday....

Okay...this may look like a candy fest...but REALLY this is SERIOUS POKER business!!! Spencer and buddies in the basement have a day to remember. I LOVE listening to their laughter and bantering. I LOVE the CHIP system...you can see each piece is arranged by how much they are worth. :) Another happy moment today was when McKay and his Dad stopped by to pilfer my fireworks stash on their Daddy/Son date...McKay LOVES FIREWORKS!!! I so thrilled I have these on hand!
Got to spend the day with Haven, ELle and Graham and it was LOVELY to just sit and play play doe, legos, color, race track....I really was meant to just be a stay at home mom....GrandMOM. No pressure children...I'm just sayin'.....and I've got nieces and nephews.


2 comments:

NutMeg said...

Natalie - Just a reminder that book club is tomorrow night. I hope you can make it! No pressure of course, but it would be a lot of fun to have you. Also: I have Tess of the d'Urbervilles taped on my DVR. Come watch the last 30 minutes!!! Love ya - Meg

Jamie and Julie said...

McKay used up all the fireworks when his cousins were here, when Julie's grandfather passed away. Thank you so much for sharing. McKay made a diorama and some old GI Joe's were sacrificed in the firework show.