Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey Lovey...a little LOVE from Kylie...she says NOT to forget WHO your girlfriend is. She and all the people who went the cruise with Megan came over for dinner tonight since Matt and Alex flew in for the weekend...they have been staying with us since Thursday. Both have serious girlfriends at home, so they really are just Megan's FRIENDS here for a fun weekend. Yesterday they got they big idea to go to Vegas...they all left here at noon and just got back at 7:30 tonight in time for dinner. I just did soup and rolls and spinach salad. I swear, I can't cook without thinking of YOU and how I wish I could get you some. The Picture under Kylie is Matt and Alex.
Remember that family that moved in on the corner in the Ivory Development? ---He always wears the red suit coat? They called him to be the choirestor in Senior Primary and we LOVE him!!! Such a breath of fresh air. I had already set up the chairs in the primary room. THEN, I came in after Sacrament mtg and found them like THIS...it actually was GREAT!!! ALL the kids could see...the only people they could poke was their immediate neighbor, but best of all, NO ONE was poking...everyone was attentive. Today he brought in his electric guitar... the kids were mezmorized and learned the new song in like 5 minutes. We just hope we can keep him a secret and all will leave us alone to let him continue to work his magic.
Sam was SO HOT at his Ward Basketball game the other night...he said he'd send you the details. But I saw him in his Jr. Jazz game on Sat. ---he scored 13 points. These pictures are lousy, but PROOF that I was thinking of you. My battery died after these 2 so I couldn't get any more. I am still taking him to baseball tryouts at 6 am MWF and 6 pm T and TH. He thinks his life will be over if he doesn't make it.
Took this picture of Edginton's last night...we LOVE them. They are so fun to be with. We went to California Pizza Kitchen and I had that to die for THAI crunch salad...MMMMmmmmm. They asked us to send their thoughts and love. Landon will be home Feb. 5th...2 and 1/2 weeks. And then Stacey will be done...no more missionaries for her.
I took a couple of VALENTINE shots for you ...those cherry sour things are back...oh yeah...wE LOVE YOU. I'm sending your Valentine's package in the morning. (Jan 19) I hope to heck you get your christmas package.
I was crazy busy with Real Estate this week, but no contracts...maybe THIS week. I've been running in 10 and 12 degrees and I'm thinking I'm old. WHILE i'm running I'm ok...but when I'm done, I get the shakes I get so chilled. Sure hope the shakes burn AlOT of calories.
Jake came by about 11:30 the other night to finish watching some game with Spencer. He needs to get out of here. He MISSES YOU. He brought me this hugh round rock of chocolate.
Michael came for dinner with a roomate tonight. He is still looking for a job... but LOVES living on his own. He brought me his dirty laundry mid week and I just smiled. Less than a year ago I would have PAID to do that boy's laundry. Wish I could do yours.
Bro. Vella 2 doors down slipped on the Holyoak's driveway and broke his neck and is now paralyized from his neck down. Been a hard thing for the neighborhood.
GrandDad is not anwsering his phone. He is suppose to go to the Dr. tomorrow where we hope he will get meds or SOMETHING will happen to help us. For now, poor farmer Ray is checking on him everyday and digging him out of the snow. Olive says they are broken up, but she keeps checking on him...I'm so grateful.
Nate's girlfriend McKell is engaged. I know. Unbelieveable this fast. My heart is broke for him.
I speak next Sunday, so send a few prayers this way...I"ll send you a copy.
I love you buddy. I'm praying for you and think of you throughout every day. Keep SHININ"!!!!!
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!
MOM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX








3 comments:

About us said...

Wow you have a really small primary! I wish we could have our chairs like that..

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Funny, I was thinking what Jeni was thinking! Is that how you set up for primary?? Or was this a special day??

Kylee said...

Great idea reminding Josh who's here waiting for him!!! Thanks for being my surrogate mom!! You're the best!!