Sunday, January 25, 2009

Josh...just thinking about you ALOT!!!!


Hey buddy... I got the icky mucas factory crud on Wednesday and have been battling it ever since...so I don't have any fun pictures. But I printed this one out for me today since it has all 3 of you who have absconded and left your mother. MEGAN and MICHAEL BOTH forgot that SUnday dinner is not optional today.
THank heavens michelle and the boys showed up...can you BELIEVE how huge Bronson and Laddie are? I swear they grow inches everytime they come.
My talk is OVER and I will be able to sleep better now. I'll send it you somehow. I sent your package on Tuesday since Monday was Martin Luther King Day and the post office was closed. The inauguration was beautiful on Tuesday and they played the Quaker song I love...Tis a gift to be simple....and it has that phrase from my talk "till turning and turning we turn about right." Guillianna maddox and Gae Olsen are my new visiting teachers and they came right in the middle of it...I didn't mind so much...who could mind if Guillianna came to visit? She brought me fresh Biscotti...and wanted to know everything about you---although she ALREADY knew everything from Dianna. Everytime I would go to tell her something she would say "Oh, I know that, you should...." She sends her love. She is a perfect Grandma. I couldn't find my camera...it was in the car or I would have gotten her picture.
Marissa Smith sang at the fireside tonight...Josh...that is an amazing girl. Read whatever you want into that. Marry her. MARRY HER. I'll save this converstaion for a few years. I guess you can hear her sing the song she sang tonight on the church's website a BRANDNEW YEAR...have you heard anything about it?I just tried to go there so I could put her on here so you could see...but you know me and computers...i couldn't even find it on the site....but it IS missionary approved...I'll have it figured out for you by next week.
Michael is still looking for a job but feels pretty hopeful about an interview he had at Schwbach's jewlers in the mall. Megan is still floating on her high from the Ohio boys visit and party weekend. Last night she and Braiden went to Los Hermanos...he got into Berkley...but still undecided as to WHERE he will choose for school. Still can't really tell if anything is going on there or not. Spencer is tortured not golfing. It's wierd. He has the family obessive gene. He hits/swings in the garage until he can't move his fingers. Then he drives down to Unita golf store and hits a few in their cages until he feels uncomfortable. He may well have to break the 60 minute radius momma rule if he is going to be happy through winters. Sam is SAM...killing it at basketball. I went to his ward game on Thrusday and he doesn't even care that he is on an all YOUG teacher team while they had to play an all priest team that were smearing them...he made most of the points for his team. Then on Saturday, his Jazz team were the slaughterers and it got so WE were cheering for the other team when they scored because they just could NOT make a shot. Oh yeah...larry Miller the owner of the jazz and all the auto dealerships had to have his legs amputated at the knee due to type 2 diabetes. Sad.
Next Sunday is the Super Bowl and the boys are READY.
Drew might be being baptized on Saturday in Logan...I'll head up there if she does. Her birthday was last week and she turned 8. They are ALL growing up too fast.
Not much on GrandDad. He isn't anwsering his phone...but he does when Olive calls...weird because there is NO WAY he can know it is me...he dosen't have caller ID. He did NOT go to the Dr. this week like was scheduled. The Doctor may have to make a house call. I feel split in two...half of me says, let him just stay there and die in some stupid accident...it's what he wants. The other half of me thinks how irresponcible,what if he HURTS himself and lays there for days... The farmer Ray I have told you about is keeping an eye on him as well as Olive.
We've had more snow today and will tonight. Crazy winter. I'm tired of feeding the chickens in the cold.
How is your stomach?Do you still think the parasite is gone? How is the companion? Which of juice mixes did you like best? Hot Chocolate is on the way. Anything else you might have thought of that you'd like? Is it chilly enough for a blanket? You've never said if you'd like me to send one. How about your skin? Do you want me to refill your perscription? have you noticed an affect from it in the sun? Raquel Berrett sent me some photos from her trip to Nairobi yesterday and I couldn't help but cry. I WISH I COULD HELP THE CHILDREN.
Jake is still a lost soul wandering in and out but not near as frequently. March 8 is marching nearer though. I'm sorry I don't get Greg's letters till late afternoon on Monday's so that is why you get them a week late.
Are you able to SEE the pictures I load or usually does it take too long for them to download?
I love you Lovey. I pray for you MANY times every day....and your companion and the people in your area. Your goodness WILL make a difference. I wonder alot how you are REALLY doing. Thank heavens for pictures. I just keep opening my computer files to see your smile. I know I'm your mother...but you are BEAUTIFUL to me ...in EVERY WAY. Keep on keeping on. I know I'm not suppose to say it...but I do ALOT of things others think I shouldn't... I MISS YOU. With all the love in my heart, I wish I could just scratch your back or make you something to eat or watch you horse around with Greg and the guys....but I'll be patient.
See you in my dreams...I'll be the mom on every street corner...but if you decide to meet me at the zoo...I'll be on the Carousel...waiting....to smother you with kisses.
XXXOOOOXXXXXXOOOOOOXXXXXXXOOOOOOOXXXXXXOOOOOOOXXX

1 comment:

Val and Merilee said...

I worked on Brand New Year! I was sort of the orchestra mom but sat in on all the rehearsals and assisted the Stage Manager. I loved it. It was a great experience to rub shoulders with those wonderful kids. The Ohio Group were from the stake that Jeff was in for over half of his mission. I glued myself to them and they had a great Utah experience. I think the song you are referring to is "Be An Example of the Believers"? It and all the other songs were fantastic.