Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER BOWL Sunday



Lovey....just thinking ABOUT you!!!! Jake is here eating and watching until his momma's ribs are done. He says hello...he has 50 some days till he's out of here. Sam left to go watch the game at Brady P.s and Spencer has part of his crew here. Megan and Braiden and gang just got here as well.Michael and 2 roomies are arriving before half time.
I made 96 empanadas and now smell like fried OIL...will have to boil vinegar before bed. We LOVE YOU!!!! I'll post the score after the game is over. I'm rooting for Arizona because they are the underdogs.
I hope you can see the pictures on here...
UGH...it's over and WHAT a game!!! The Arizona Cardinals were down 20 to 7, with about 7 minutes left, then came back to go ahead 23 to 20, with 2:30 left. Then Pittsburgh scored a spectacular TD with an incredible catch in the corner of the end zone, with 39 seconds left in the game, and went ahead 27 to 23, which was the final score. Very exciting 4th quarter and lots of great plays throughout the game. It was a great Super Bowl, but we really wanted the Cardinals to win, except Sam, who has been cheering for the Steelers all season.

4 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

I have to say I have never had an empanada - I'm not even sure what they are but after seeing your pictures - I am on an empanada search!!! They look yummy!!!! :O)

Miss Megan said...

I'm coming to your party next year. Holy cow! Look at that spread! You have outdone yourself once again my dear!

About us said...

Can I have your empanada recipe? Michele talks about them all the time. Also I need some advise...... what does your ward do for disruptive children? I am ready for the year to be over!!!!!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Jake looks like "Mr. Darcy" from Pride and Prejudice...the movie version with Kiera Knightly...do you think? :)