Sunday, February 8, 2009


Friday Dad only worked half day and whisked me away for an early VALENTINES weekend celebration. He took me to La Dulce Vida...and yes I slurped up the Tortellini Alla Panna....then we went to visit Michael at his new job at the jewelry store in the Mall (which by the way he is LOVING, and because of Valentines has already met his quota in 2 days worth of work!!!!). He looked so handsome in his suit...he's growing the facial hair thing again. The manager said he'd never hired anyone with so many friends before...hopefully that is better for business than NOT.
After that Dad took me to Paul's condo where he had so many of my FAVORITES...YES...CHOCOLATE covered strawberries from Kneaders....ummmm. He got a few videos. He went in to blockbuster and said "My wife loves romantic movies, what do you suggest?" I guess this girl got teary eyed and said I have just the one. She gets him this video called FIREPROOF that seriously had the worst acting I have EVER seen in a movie...it was as bad as a few of the High School plays we have endured. ANYWAY...it was a Christian produced deal about a couple in marital trouble...you know how I like to hear and know how other religions look at things, so that kept me in there to the end.
By 10:30 I started worrying about Spencer getting off to the ACT ok the next morning and DAD DID TOO...so we just packed up and came home. But it was nice and I appreciate all the work your Dad went to in planning it.
Megan moved back home on Friday so when we got here the house was full of her friends---BRAIDEN got excepted to Stanford and that's were he'll go for Law School. Pretty BIG deal.
Landon Edgington came home this week and his talk is this morning.
Dad's friend's from Argentina---the Salas" are in town and will be here for dinner tonight. Tuesday Dad leaves for Canada and Thursday SPencer leaves for Pheonix for a GOLF outing for his birthday.I have 4 new clients and am THRILLED...but it will make for a crazy busy week.
I had hoped that you'd get your Valentine's package BEFORE Valentine's Day.... when is your next zone conference? I got in touch with Chad's mom and she will be sending Chad's e-mail's directly to you. If you DON'T get them...let me know.
It rained and melted alot of the snow...just seeing even the dead green makes me itch for Spring. WHen will you start the rainy season?
GrandMom Harris/Ground had back surgery this week to try to take care of the pain she has been having in her leg...it went well and she is pleased.
Not alot happend this week...pretty much just the same ole same ole...basketball games, school, work, (Okay LONE PEAK beat PG in the last 2 minutes---boys were SAD)....
We thought alot about you yesterday with Larry's baptism hoping all went as you would hope.
Molly Johnson called me this week...I LOVED having her on the other end when I picked up. You won't believe how BIG she is and SMART. She NEEDED to know how to spell all the names of everyone in our family and wanted to know if I could come to her house to play...or if I wanted she could come to my house and sleep over "some" nights. I wish they still lived here.
I have been having the sweetest time on Facebook reconnecting with so many friends!!! This week several did these lists of "25 things about me"...these people are so amazing and INTERESTING. I've been tagged to do it several times...but I'm not 25 things INTERESTING...dysfunctional, yes....okay...maybe dysfunctional WOULD be interesting....
I love your letters. I LOVE MONDAY'S because I get your letters!!!! I am making goals based on your coming home...by OCTOBER 2010 a person can plan to DO aLOT!!!!! I am wondering if you still have the crazy urge to just RUN a marathon....???I was thinking the whole family could maybe train for the Disney World marathon (it has a half as well) and have that be our Christmas 2010...?? If I keep eating like I am they would have to ROLL me the 26 miles.
GrandDad is still the same...Olive is a Saint and I talk to her twice a week to get the update. I am settled in my heart ONLY in the fact that he even though he isn't really happy now or THERE...there is NO OTHER place that he would feel as good about. Keep him in your prayers.
I LOVE YOU...REMEMBER THAT ON SATURDAY when I am NOT THERE to shower you with hugs and kisses.
Josh---you came here so filled with love. Even with your reserved nature you have never held back your kindess and caring or affection. I LOVE YOU for so many reasons, but the biggest is just for WHO YOU ARE and for the sweet balance you have brought into our family. I MISS YOU!!!! I miss scratching your back...never fear...I still can't sit down without Spencer taking his shirt off and practically sitting in my lap (ok...yes, I know, I LIKE IT---it ALWAYS makes me think of you!!!) I'll be sending a back scratch via the energy waves to you on Saturday...along with all the love in my heart. YOU make my heart and soul SING!!!!! Spread your love...
MOM XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOX

No comments: