Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!! 46 will be the best year yet!!!


It was hard to get a good shot of how great our street looked this morning. It was lined with American Flags waiting for Damon Hulsey (Father of 6, neighbor across the street) to get back from his last tour of duty in Iraq...he's been gone 13 months this time. This is such an amazing man with an incredible family...we feel honored to know them.
As a joke several people on our street called to ask how I liked their putting up the flags in honor of my birthday!!! THe crazy thing is that there are THREE of us on this street all with our birthday today!!!!
I had a great day...LOTS Of eating...and eating...and a few hours in a few bookstores....THANK YOU Merilee and Val for my birthday cake and ice cream and DINNER.... and THANK YOU to all of you who have loved me today!!!!
Joshy...missed you. When I saw that Venus was so close to the moon tonight I wondered if you were seeing it too....



1 comment: