Sunday, February 15, 2009

The BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

Well Lovey...any pictures of the week are at Computer Lane with my computer being blessed and prayed over and hopefully reincarnated with their GURU's....I about DIED when I woke up to the blue screen of death on Friday. I have NO IDEA what caused the crash...but the guys said it wasn't very probable that I would be able to SAVE ANYTHING...so DON'T ERASE YOUR SD CARD....cause I might not have ANY of your pictures that you sent now. ARGGGGHHHH!!!

I thought I'd attach some pictures from Dad's files...but I didn't think you'd be too interested in reliving our Cancun trip:) Not much is new here. I've worked ALOT this week and that's good news. No contracts, but the hope of a few out there. ANd I LOVE all of my new clients.

Dad was gone most of the week along with Spencer, and Spencer is still gone....so me and Sam just did the baseball practice thing. SURVIVOR started and we missed you...although I imagine you are having your own kind of SURVIVOR. I read a few books all of which I DEVOURED and LOVED. All of them are about trying to live in a Higher Consciousness. I had some amazing runs and boycotted the Gym...just couldn't make myself go...the willows are starting to green and people are writing on Faceook about starting their garden plants and I have a BAD case of Spring Fever!!! Some of the snow melted after a both storms,...but we really won't be thinking planting until April if I'm lucky.

I guess Dad wrote you a long letter. I'm sad I don't have more to share. Spencer is having a grand time...I hope it doesn't make it worse for him when he gets back. Sam gave his first official girl Valentine and was adorable about it...you'll have to ask him for details for I am sworn to secrecy upon the threat of future non disclosure and I'm not willing to risk it. Let me just say that ALL you Harris boys have a true eye for Beauty.

Tyler Jacobs should get his call on Wednesday and his mom wonders WHERE you think he might go...she would love to surprise him with your guess on the "board" before Wednedsay....
I guessed AFrica...mostly because I want to know that someone I KNOW who is SO GOOD is with you on the same continenent. Chads mom sent me the letter I forwarded. If you DIDN'T get it let me know...she promised to put you on the list and you should be recieving it weekly now.

Some poor soul tried to break into the Adair's during the day the other day when I was home alone. JB was home alone as well. The guy was so startled that he darted INTO the house once he broke in the door and JB chased him around, but he got away. He gave a great description to the police. But now, I think I want a security system.

McKAy Sanders and Myra and Mylana Peterson are now visitng me a few days a week....Myra informed me that I need to go to the grocery store more and get her better treats "Cause we don't have TIME to make cookies with you EVERY TIME WE COME...." I also got reprimanded for taking some of the GIRL toys downstairs. I LOVE IT.

Michael had a few dates last week but NONE on V-DAY....the whole apt stayed in and played Halo and watched movies. He came for dinner tonight and promised to write. Megan is still job hunting and right now she is here with Brad, Braiden and Andrew playing Phase 10 with Sam.
You should be awake right now. I wish I could catch you sometime when you are sending the message.

Let me just say AGAIN AND AGAIN...you are LIGHT and LOVE and GOODNESS and MY FAVORITE MISSIONARY...and I just think about you and pray for you OFTEN. I LOVE YOU. Did I tell you that I LOVE YOU? Yep..gotta a momma kind of LOVE thing going on here.....
I pray for your comp too..,.that he will be NICE and TRULY APPRECIATE his time with you :)
Happy Belated V-day lovey.....
MOM
XXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

Jamie and Julie said...

Did you get your laptop sorted out?