Wednesday, February 25, 2009

GrandDad's Angel Guardians

Just in case ANYONE is wondering....GrandDad is alone the next 2 weeks with Olive on a trip to Florida. No, he is still not talking to me. So, if you call, and he hangs up...he thinks its me. I may not EVER be forgiven. I wonder how I will feel when my time comes??? I totally believe in karma...may my best intentions ONE day be viewed as love in his eyes....and if and when MY day comes, may I view the efforts of others in love.

Farmer Ray, who has cows across the road in his barn, has promised to keep watch. God seems to know WHERE to put people. I'm so grateful Ray is there. If the garage door doesn't open he goes and checks. Speaking of karma....this guy has ALOT of CARING &SWEETNESS heading his way. Wish I had my pictures of him to post...lost them all with the hard drive death. Will store them all on the internet from now on.

1 comment:

Kath said...

What I do Natalie, is put my pictures and other important documents on an external hard drive. That way is mine did crash, I would alway have them. Additionally, if there was a fire, I could just pickup the external and won't lose them. Just an idea.