Sunday, February 22, 2009

THS Baseball Auction


This was only ONE of like 6 Tables!!! I was sucking air when I walked in to deliver my "baskets"!!!! It was SO FUN!!!! Rapiers, Kohlerts and Peterson's were kind enough to go with us. AND EVEN KINDER with all that they purchased. First was the silent auction....then the LIVE auction. I hadn't been with a LIVE auctioneer since I was a little girl and it was intriguing!!! Steve Berry our next street over neighbor was the auctioneer---he was hysterical. I never imagined that it would be so EMOTIONAL!!! I am SURE people ended up paying MORE for stuff than what they planned because he was so engaging. Some amazing deals were to be had. I'm eager to see how much they raised. And yes Josh, we felt like traders being there after FOUR of you have been PGHSer's. I was surprised to see how many friends we do have there though. I'm sad I didn't get more pictures of the Gym and of all of us at the table. Torgersen's were at the next table with the Sander's, Stone's-(Tracy is VERY pregnant and CUTE!!!!) and Myer's...so it WAS a party.

No comments: