Thursday, February 26, 2009

Heaven in my mouth....Hell on my other parts...

Can't decide if we should hang and torture the inventor or declare an official holiday for them....
Just seeing the package makes my mouth water and knees sink.
Spent the day getting the paperwork for Sam done so he can try out at Timpanogos for baseball...his playing Varsity Golf for PG kind of messed things up...it declared his eligiblity at PG...Sooo...we're having to do the "PACKET" and plea to have his eligibilty changed to Timpanogos. It was nice to have the pG coaches make a little fuss. Must admit, having all the others graduate from PG makes me feel like a traitor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Timpanogos!!! What the H#LL!!!!

Carol in Sweden said...

Now you've put the peanut M&M craving in me!

There's already Easter candy on the shelves there? oh gosh...

I broke down and ordered Girl Scout cookies from a friend of mine in Texas...Thin Mints and those ones like Peanut butter cups! Haven't had any in YEARS! Can't wait...I'll hide them in the freezer so other Americans see them when they come over! ha ha ha