Monday, February 9, 2009

Josh's letter 9 FEB 2009

Happy Valentines everyone!

i didnt even realize valentines day was this week until i was reading your e-mails. I am going to the office today because we need to pick up more pamphlets and books of mormon, so maybe the valentines package will be there, i will let you know next week. Meg, I love you, and my only advice to you is to pray, i know you have probably heard that a lot lately and have been doing it, but i know that it never hurts to pray more and that prayer works. I knew it was only a matter of time before mike did the facial hair deal again, i cant blame him, shaving is the worst part of every day. dad, i am glad things are going well with your new job and i hope that this court deally in montreal goes well (that was for myfamily.com though right?) Spencer, i hope the act went well, i hate that stupid test, i wish they would have just looked at my grades and not the test scores at all, it would have helped me a lot. Sam, how is everything? have you made the timp baseball team yet (pg is still better no matter what you say). Mom, I LOVE YOU! i hope you have a great valentines day and make sure you get extra hugs from somebody and count them as if they were from me.
The baptism went well. It took two and a half hours to fill the font, but other than that it went well and then he was confirmed yesterday so everything is in order. my favorite part of the baptism was Larry bearing his testimony. he said "i didnt understand why my brother would give up two years of his life for some church until i came. from the first sunday i was at this church i knew that it was a place where i will always be loved unconditionally." In the end, i am just happy for him, happy that he has found a place where he can feel loved, happy that he has a better understanding of the lords unconditional love for us, and happy that he acted on his knowledge. i know he will be blest for that.
anyways, i have to go so that i can make it to town and back, i love you all, each of you kiss someone for me since i cant (including sam, just dont let dad know ;)

Love,
Elder Harris

No comments: