Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yummy Read


I have always been drawn to near death experience books for the HOPE with which they just fill my soul. I LIKE the way they portray Jesus in them. ANYWAY.... SOOooo last week on my little Barnes and Noble outing I was looking to see if anything new had come out...and instead I got that electric feeling when I passed by THIS book... George Anderson considers himself a MEDIUM. These are the lessons he has learned from being the medium for so many who have lost their loved ones. What a gift!!! Imagine the judgment he has endured to share it. Another slurper upper...quick read...and get your underlining pencil ready!!! This would incite some pretty astonishing conversation at a book group....and we all know how much I truly love GOOD conversation.

Don left for Canada today, and my client work is mostly on the computer this week...so I may get to slurp down a few more!!! YEEE HAWwW!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You are so darn cute Natalie. I love you, Nancy

Waltz Cabinetry said...

I've always LOVED reading about near death experiences myself which led me to pick up a book on pre-birth experiences. You would LOVE the book We Lived in Heaven by Sarah Hinze. So good...