Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BLIND SIDE


We went to see Blind Side for Family Night. I love Sandra Bullock...I haven't loved her so much in her last few movies...but she won my total love back in this show...and I can never get me too much of Mr. McGraw. This is my new favorite movie. Your heart will wonder what you are doing to make the world a better place...and when you leave you will be determined to DO IT. There are so MANY amazing, astonishing, inspiring people on the planet. So glad I get to know about them, and LIVE among many of them.

Day 5 of the cleanse....still hanging in. I want to finish. The book reads that my cravings will be gone after today...they might not realize what a special case I am.

Yesterday I was part of a sweet synchronicity that I can't blog about now, but will when I can. It has made think about timing and just being in the world and the part we each play...and then to end by watching Blind Side. Hope I am doing my part and "being" how and where it would be of the greatest good to "be".

Had to laugh when Josh thinks I am ridiculous. I am. Just part of the me loving package. The best part...I think he doesn't mind my ridiculousness.

2 comments:

Madre Marsh said...

Hey Natalie,
I did a 3 week cleanse when I started my weight loss regime almost 2 years ago. It was awesome! I lost 10 lbs. and went from feeling bloated and bogged down pudgy to pure, light and well, cleansed! I've done it a couple of times since then when I feel like I have overdone it with not so good for you food.

Looking forward to tomorrow!!
Tawna

Gene and Sheri Family said...

You CAN do it!!! If you are on day 5...THATS Amazing!!! Call me if you need a pep talk! lol!