Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas EVE 2009


We went to AVATAR in 3-D (my first 3 -d movie) and it was amazing. I was expecting to "endure" --but ended up being amazed at the story line AND the graphics. Spencer and Sam are still horrified that Dad took their picture in the Theatre with their glasses with their friends on dates sitting behind them. :) By request, we ditched the whole turkey dinner thing and I made Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes, Pioneer Woman's shoestring onion rings, mega salad, rolls, banana cream pie, spinach dip.....it was SO RELAXED to be just US. Sole liked the whole getting new jammies and a book on Christmas Eve, but was disappointed that we wait until Christmas Day to open the rest. We started another puzzle. I am such a sucker for a puzzle. I have a hard time leaving them alone. The best part of the holidays is that I DON'T HAVE TO...I can just sit at my leisure and put that puppy together!!! And this is such a cute one! Megan gave the family the old SURVIVOR ALL STAR seaso with Rob and Amber and we LOVED watching it episode after episode.....until we all gave in and went to bed so we could be awake for talking to JOSH!!!


No comments: